- Maintain 2m social distancing.
- Only one person will be allowed to exit each vehicle.
- Blue badge holders are permitted to be assisted by a passenger.
- Children should not attend HWRCs at this time.
- Bring proof of address and display in your windscreen
- Site operatives will not assist in unloading so only bring waste you can carry yourself.
- You may be asked to leave the site and come back at a later time
Before you make your waste permit application
Private use domestic cars, including people carriers, twin cab pick-ups, SPV’s and campervans with windows and seats in the rear do not require a permit.
The following are all allowed with a permit:
- Any van, private or trade weighing less than 3.5 tonnes
- Trailer / Horse Box more than 5ft but no longer than 9ft long
- Single cab pick-up truck or 4 x 4 with no rear seats and no rear windows or with removable or canvas canopy
Photographic proof of ID linking you to the address the waste is coming from will be required e.g. Driving Licence or
Passport and Utility Bill.
- Although you are allocated 12 permits per annum, for accuracy only 1 permit can be applied for at one time.
- A maximum of 3 permits can be applied for per 7 days.
- Only household waste is permitted. Commercial or trade waste of any sort cannot be taken to the HWRC.
- If the permit is not used or you fail to attend your chosen time slot please note the permit cannot be reallocated to your yearly or 7 day allowance.
If you agree with these terms, please continue with the booking system.
Start Now >